[Standards] certification etc.

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Mar 29 01:21:58 UTC 2007

Fletcher, Boyd C. CIV US USJFCOM JFL J9935 wrote:

> so how about making Stream Compression required for Server Immediate
> Suite 2007.

There is no "XMPP Server Intermediate 2007" because certification will
be offered for the first time in 2008. We are working now to define the
2008 certification levels, and we have promised to finish that task by
2007-06-30 so that implementors have time to add the relevant features
to their roadmaps, write the code, put things through QA, etc.

/psa