[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Metacontacts

Mridul Mridul.Muralidharan at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 29 11:00:21 UTC 2007

I am not very sure if we have to adapt everything to PEP (which seems to
be the direction most specs are taking nowadays).
Keeping simple things simple really helps, and since xep 49 already
exists, why do we want to invent private settings on top of pep ?
There are a lot of really good usecases for pep, no doubt - but I am not
very sure if private storage is one of them.

It is like using muc for 1 to 1 chat.

- Mridul