[Standards] certification etc.

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Thu Mar 29 14:07:21 UTC 2007

Hi Boyd!

Fletcher, Boyd C. CIV US USJFCOM JFL J9935 schrieb:
> as long as the servers are required to have stream compression (for C2S an S2S connections) then i suppose that is good enough.

I understand, that there are restrictions on some environments where you
will implement clients. So you cannot use TLS compression and might want
to use stream compression.

But I don't think you implement servers on that restricted environments.
So I don't think it should get recommended or even required for s2s
connections.

Matthias