[Standards] BOSH with HTTP load balancers

Mridul Muralidharan mridul at sun.com
Fri May 4 08:35:38 UTC 2007

Hi Ian,

   Since we recommend https, I am not really sure how useful this will be.
But for http case, do we need to specify this in the main spec itself
(it is a impl-deploy decision) ? Cookie handling is covered by http on
top of which 124 is built.

Maybe an informational xep for 124 would be a good idea where all the
implementation hints could be included (including impl hints on http,
recommended version related mapping). So that the core specs are free of
these details and only document the protocol.

Regards,
Mridul