[Standards] NEW: XEP-0209 (Metacontacts)

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Sat May 5 09:01:00 UTC 2007

> I say that because metacontacts are specially usefull for multi-protocols
> client,   and the XEP doesn't allow to group contact from different protocols
> into metacontacts.

I don't think we should be providing solution for non-XMPP clients,
and especially not making our protocols more complex because of them.
Besides, things would break down once you remove your jabber account
anyway, so it's pretty messy.

My opinion is that clients that want to use XMPP to manage the rosters
of their propietary protocols should make up their own extension.

cheers,
Remko