[Standards] querying for random services

Unnikrishnan V ukv1977 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 06:49:40 UTC 2007

yep , this looks good way: may be adding protocol also as field may make
better.

another is standardisation of fields . The fields need to be designed
for accomadating multiple servers.

example is like var='host should be more like field var='host1'' so that can
specify multiple servers use field var='host2"'  .

the second q: JID of a service that is not accessible via XMPP
should be as per http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0030.html#errors
most probaly <service-unavailable/>

thanx
unni