[Standards] querying for random services

Mridul Muralidharan mridul at sun.com
Tue May 8 19:01:33 UTC 2007

We do something similar for case of searching for conferences.
You send a query with the filter in an x-data form (used to be in the
node for the disco#items, but some servers were barfing on that) and
response would be a list of disco info's with jid of the item as an
attribute.
Not exactly same, but similar idea.

Regards,
Mridul