[Standards] geoloc: PEP=user, <iq>=resource

Adam Nemeth aadaam at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:51:37 UTC 2007

I still think Geoloc is meaningless:
	1) I don't want to fill in a form, since "office" means just what I
want to mean (see Dave's scenario)
	2) A desktop computer usually does not have a GPS
	3) A mobile client could be used even inside a house, when location
is the same, resource is different....

But these are just my opinions, from a multiple (social site / webmail
+ car + mobile + desktop + laptop + anything) resource point of view.

Probably <identity> could be a good one, but I don't know where they are.

Still, geoloc isn't equivalent for any resource information - it's
just a kind of eventing for mobile clients, and a vcard-like constant
thing for desktop computers.

--
Aadaam <aadaam at gmail.com>