[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Simplified Encrypted Session Negotiation

Mridul Mridul.Muralidharan at Sun.COM
Wed May 30 16:04:38 UTC 2007

This looks good on first read !
Will send more feedback as we go through it in detail.

About section 5 -
What happens when an xmpp session is 'lost' while an entity is in the
middle of an esession with another ? And so by extension, if it does not
 terminate all active esession(s) when it goes offline.

Thanks,
Mridul