[Standards] Binary data over XMPP

Michal 'vorner' Vaner vorner at ucw.cz
Mon Nov 5 17:47:40 UTC 2007

Hello

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 06:27:33PM +0100, Robin Redeker wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 04:04:10PM +0100, Michal 'vorner' Vaner wrote:
> >
> > It is as much drastic approach as the blobs, it changes the protocol
> > from the very basic ground. Furthermore, you can extract the stanza and
> > feed it to any XML parser.
>
> +1 for "real" protocol frames!

Actually, I was just showing, how deep change was the blobs thing. I'm
against changing the whole infrastructure inside out. I didn't mean to
propagate the frames, I just took them as example.

--
Einstein argued that there must be simplified explanations of nature, because
God is not capricious or arbitrary.  No such faith comforts the software

Michal 'vorner' Vaner