[Standards] OpenSocial

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Nov 6 21:34:43 UTC 2007

Nicolas Vérité wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think you have all heard about the OpenSocial buzz...
>
> Do some of you consider making XMPP compatible/interoperable
> with this API? Is it useful/necessary/worth?

I chatted with Jeremie Miller about that yesterday. He suggested it
might be interesting to support an OpenSocial container in a Jabber
client. Since they don't have a published API that would involve
embedding a web view (JavaScript+HTML) and injecting some DOM info.

But what do I know, I'm just the documentation guy. ;-)

https://stpeter.im/