[Standards] s2s blocking of abusive users

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Thu Nov 8 21:45:21 UTC 2007

Ah, a reputation system. :)

I think basically we want to send an abuse report -- something more
generic than XEP-0161, since not all that abuses is spam.

What the sending domain does with that abuse report is up to the sending
domain. But when the receiving domain terminates s2s communications with
the sending domain because of this abusive account, it would be nice to
specify that the abusive account is the reason (<policy-violation/> plus
some app-specific stream error condition).