[Standards] Authorization over HTTP

Tomasz Sterna tomek at xiaoka.com
Fri Nov 9 10:07:03 UTC 2007

Dnia 09-11-2007, Pt o godzinie 10:40 +0100, Michal 'vorner' Vaner pisze:
> Some kind of single-use password? Could be useful for other things too,
> like I want to log in from a internet coffee I do not trust at all.

And again OpenID is a solution here.

You are in an internet cafe, and type http://somesite.com/ in the IE
there. SomeSite asks you for login. You enter your OpenID there.
Your mobile in your pocket beeps, signalling that your XMPP IM client
wants your attention. You take it out, and see a question:

"Hello, it's Your XMPP+OpenID Server. SomeSite http://somesite.com/
needs you to authorise. Additionally it wants to read your vCard data.
What do you want to do?"

 [Authenticate and allow access]  [Only authenticate]  [Cancel]

--
  /\_./o__ Tomasz Sterna
 (/^/(_^^'  Xiaoka.com
._.(_.)_  XMPP: smoku at xiaoka.com