[Standards] Binary data over XMPP

Tomasz Sterna tomek at xiaoka.com
Fri Nov 9 22:56:10 UTC 2007

Dnia 09-11-2007, Pt o godzinie 10:23 -0800, Justin Karneges pisze:
> Each session is given a unique id.  There is no "guessing" for the
> server to
> do, because no two sessions would be given the same id.

Right.  I've reread the XEP and there is no confusion for me anymore.

> Why is this thread still going? :)

I think, the amount of text and its formatting in XEP-0198 is
overwhelming. All the people I talked about it with said, that it's very
hard to grasp and we almost need to methodically decipher it. ;-)

--
  /\_./o__ Tomasz Sterna
 (/^/(_^^'  Xiaoka.com
._.(_.)_  XMPP: smoku at xiaoka.com