[Standards] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-cridland-sasl-tls-sessions-00.txt]

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Fri Nov 9 23:34:12 UTC 2007

On Fri Nov  9 19:47:01 2007, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Looks like Dave got his I-D submitted on time... :)

Yeah. One down, one to go.

I'd be very interested in any comments from this list on this
particular I-D, since I've mentioned it a couple of times. I think it
has most impact to clients on friable long/thin pipes, but even over
DSL links it should make reconnection snappier.

In particular, think of it in terms of a (mythical?) server that
supports XEP-0198 as well.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at jabber.org
  - http://dave.cridland.net/