[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0166 (Jingle)

Unnikrishnan V ukv1977 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:02:52 UTC 2007

It will be nice if you can shed more light on this modification ( need
for modification ). Reason i felt is,  we already have  XEP-0208:
Bootstrapping Implementation of Jingle which is very incomplete.  My 2
cents for Scenarios for various session flows goes to XEP-208 than
XEP-0166 . XEP-0166  should act as core jingle spec ( explaining well
the protocol ).

thanx
unni