[Standards] Jingle plans

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Nov 16 00:20:44 UTC 2007

As you probably noticed, I just updated all the Jingle XEPs. Now that
ICE is done, I think it's time for us to move these XEPs forward. I plan
to ask the XMPP Council to issue a Last Call on these specs at its next
meeting. Before then I will complete version -00 of an Internet-Draft
that shows how to map between Jingle and SIP.

Let's get this done. If you have feedback, please post it to the list
now or during the (assumed) Last Call. I will refrain from making silly
comments about how it would be nice to finish this by Christmas. [1]

/psa

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingle_Bells