[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0208 (Bootstrapping Implementation of Jingle)
XMPP Extensions Editor
editor at xmpp.org
Wed Nov 21 20:22:57 UTC 2007
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0208 (Bootstrapping Implementation of Jingle).
Abstract: This document provides guidelines to client developers for bootstrapping implementation of Jingle technologies.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on 2007-12-14.
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction and requirements?
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not, why not?
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards