[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0166 (Jingle)

Lauri Kaila lauri.kaila at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:49:11 UTC 2007

2007/11/28, juha.p.hartikainen at nokia.com <juha.p.hartikainen at nokia.com>:

> Is this moreless the clients internal implementation issue, than
> related protocol.

Hi Juha,

Yes, but... It depends how you see it ;). Maybe it's a protocol issue:
if  there was a SIP-Jingle gateway where "100 trying" is mapped to iq
"ack" (just my intuition, I don't know would that be the case), then
you have a problem how to map "415 unsupported media type" because you
can't use <unsupported-content> error because the iq is already acked.

But as I said, I think this is only a minor annouyance for me.

-lauri