[Standards] XEP-0191 kudos

Tomasz Sterna tomek at xiaoka.com
Mon Sep 10 00:52:54 UTC 2007

I've just finished implementing XEP-0191: Simple Communications Blocking
in jabberd2 and I want to congratulate Peter and all you guys for the
way it was defined.

I was really worried (which I expressed on Standards list ;-) that
XEP-0191 will become a competitor for XEP-0016 and create another
uncertainty in our protocol space.

The work put into integration of XEP-0191 as a frontend to XEP-0016
actually succeeded. Once you have the server side Privacy Lists
implemented, it's pretty easy to extend it with Simple Communications
Blocking fronted.

Once again: Good Work guys. :-)

For the code-interested ones, it's change [387] in jabberd2 subversion.

--
Tomasz Sterna
Xiaoka.com  http://www.xiaoka.com/