[Standards] IMML

Jonathan Chayce Dickinson chayce.za at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:46:57 UTC 2007

I just thought, we could do something along the lines of Microformats, e.g:

Hello, <span rel="emoticon" title=":-)">:D</span>.

Where 'rel' signifies that it is an emoticon and 'title' is the parent
of the emoticon (the fall-back). Seems to work pretty well and I don't
think it will break existing clients...

--
jonathan chayce dickinson
ruby/c# developer