[Standards] Fwd: [Simple] Last Call: draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops (An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Patch Operations Framework Utilizing XML Path Language (XPath) Selectors) to Proposed Standard

Joonas Govenius joonas.govenius at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:34:57 UTC 2007

On 9/11/07, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:
> Would this possibly be of interest to the shared editing folk?

It's of interest but it seems to be somewhat like REX; it assumes that
the patches are sequentially created and applied so it doesn't on its
own solve the more difficult problems related to simultaneous editing.

Maybe we'll end up wanting to use similar syntax for the actual
patches but I see that as more of a detail.

Joonas