[Standards] Components - okay I'm stumped

anders conbere aconbere at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:56:01 UTC 2008

So I've been following a number of people's discussions on Components
and what they've been using them for. Ralph Meijer and Blaine use them
to get better use out PubSub other people have been building little
logging modules, etc. But it turns out that XEP-0114 and XEP-0225 are
pretty sparse on details. They say I send a stream header, but mention
nothing about how I refine that stream, how I make requests to the
server about /what/ I want.

I guess I'm just a bit confused about how to interface once I've
established a connection as a component.

~ Anders