[Standards] Query Regarding MUC XEP-0045

kawaljeet singh chadha kawaljeet_singh at rediffmail.com
Fri Apr 11 06:26:15 UTC 2008

 Hello Everybody,
   Reference ( MUC XEP-0045 ).
   Is there any way to find out list of the rooms associated with the current user (logged in), (it can be the rooms which the user might have created earlier).
   My basic Use Case is, i want to destroy the chat rooms (which i have created earlier, or for which i have got the corresponding privileges).
   Hence I would like to get the list of room names (which i created earlier) after logging in to the server.

 Hope my question is clear !!!!
Thanks in advance

 kawaljeet.

  -- kawaljeet singh chadha

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't ...