[Standards] stream restarts

Gaston Dombiak gato at jivesoftware.com
Tue Apr 29 21:02:05 UTC 2008

Oh, I see now the reasons and they make sense to me. The XML one is a nice one. :)

BTW, what do you think of removing the "Session Establishment" section? That is another case where Openfire is really just following the spec but not really doing anything in particular.

The other topic we once talked about was related to roster and presence management. I think that the proposal was to get roster updates only if your client requested the roster. And get presence updates if you came online. IIRC, we are now sending roster and presence updates when you come online.

There is no other topic as far as I remember.

Tks,

  -- Gato