[Standards] FW: XEP - 0060 - Multiple Subscriptions

Rv, Srivatsa srivatsa.rv at philips.com
Tue Dec 2 09:36:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

Mailing my query again as previous post of mine didn't draw any response. A response to this query would be of great help to me.

This is related to the multiple subscriptions to a single node as mentioned under XEP 0060.

My client has subscribed to a node twice and hence has two subscription IDs. When there is a publication on that node,
1) Will my client receive two messages or just one?
2) If it receives two messages, is it possible to map the message to the corresponding subscription id?

Thanks and Regards,
Srivatsa