[Standards] Liberty Alliance ID-SIS 1.0 Specifications

Downing, Thomas Thomas.Downing at ipc.com
Mon Dec 8 14:42:53 UTC 2008

We have a few major (read multi-billion USD institutionas) accounts
that use L-A based security products.  We (or at least I as an architect)
are pushing for using XMPP as a basic enabling protocol, as well as for
the traditional Pres/IM.  We are considered a mission critical vendor
for these accounts.