[Standards] XEP-0060: Example 89. Publisher publishes an item with an ItemID

Brett Zamir brettz9 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 00:51:24 UTC 2008

Hi Jehan,

All of your points (in these Pubsub emails) sounded quite reasonable to me, but I'm just a fringe subscriber...
I've been waiting on a number of Pubsub items too, but
Peter said that he was collecting the Pubsub errata
from me and would reply later, so maybe that's going on with your
questions on Pubsub...

best wishes,
Brett