[Standards] Pubsub errata - Delete Nodes/Delete Items

Brett Zamir brettz9 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 01:33:28 UTC 2008

I don't see that I submitted this one yet...

In Pubsub XEP 0060, "7.2.3.6 Item Deletion Not Supported", reference is
made to the feature "delete-nodes", but it presumably should be
something like "delete-items", though the latter would first need to be
listed elsewhere in the document. And under the "8.4 Delete Node"
section, there is no reference to a potential error of feature
"delete-nodes", as I imagine there should...

Brett