[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: User Bleg

Qian Sun sunqian at huawei.com
Fri Feb 1 03:02:54 UTC 2008

Hello,

If you want to get an answer from your roster, not from stranger/public, maybe the question or answer would be a little private. We can list many which should not be public, or meaningless for public. For example:
"Anybody can lend me 1000$? I will refund in one week"
"What is Kevin's new phone number?"
"Anybody is free tonight? There is a party in my home"

In addition, if you directly send a message to your roster, the intention would be a little strong. They may have an uneasy feeling if not replying your message.

Cheers,
Qian