[Standards] Another Jingle implementation

Paul Witty paulrw at codian.com
Tue Feb 5 17:33:29 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I'm a software developer at Codian (www.codian.com), and am currently
working on updating our Google Talk compatible implementation of Jingle
to the latest draft, including Audio and Video via RTP, ICE and DTMF, to
allow the connection of Jingle clients into enterprise videoconferencing
systems.  This is mainly an introduction to let people know that I'm
working on this, but also to try and get in contact with other people
doing prototype implementations for the purpose of interoperability testing.

Cheers,
Paul Witty