[Standards] Another Jingle implementation

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Feb 6 19:25:48 UTC 2008

Paul Witty wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm a software developer at Codian (www.codian.com), and am currently
> working on updating our Google Talk compatible implementation of Jingle
> to the latest draft, including Audio and Video via RTP, ICE and DTMF, to
> allow the connection of Jingle clients into enterprise videoconferencing
> systems.

Thanks for letting us know! Feel free to provide comments on the drafts,
since we're working to finish those up Real Soon Now [tm].

Are you actively using DTMF? The XMPP Council wondered whether that was
in use. If it is, we'll work to move it to Draft at the same time as the
other specs.

https://stpeter.im/