[Standards] Another Jingle implementation

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 11:32:14 UTC 2008

Hi Paul,

We did one of the initial implementations of Jingle for the Nokia N800
internet tablets towards the beginning of last year, as part of our
Telepathy real-time communications framework
(http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/). We're just in the process of
updating our implementation to match the current XEPs, and hooking up
our libnice ICE library (http://nice.freedesktop.org/) so we can do
interoperability testing such as this, so we're really interested to
hear about any other implementations we can play with.

Regards,
Rob