[Standards] [jdev] Google Androïd SDK not XMPP compliant ?

Alexander Gnauck gnauck at ag-software.de
Thu Feb 14 12:45:56 UTC 2008

Fabio Forno schrieb:

> - compression is not as bad as I thought and if time to market is
> essential that's the only viable solution
see also my comments in the jdev thread, I think we should all hop one
one thread ;-)
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/jdev/2008-February/026157.html

I have done lots of mobile programming and tests in the past. And it
really performs very well. ZLib does not need much CPU and the
compression ratio with XMPP XML is amazing.

When somebody wants to have this binary Xml, which I think is not a bad
idea, then plug it into XEP-0138.

Alex