[Standards] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-hardie-p2psip-p2p-pointers-00.txt

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Thu Jul 3 22:10:24 UTC 2008

I skimmed this draft, because - Ted Hardie having transcended from
being an AD to a higher life-form - I thought it looked vaguely
interesting.

Something that struck me was that it looks as if there may be some
parallels between what p2psip is working on and what Dirk Meyer is
talking about (and I attach Dirk's original message for Ted's
benefit).

It may be worth Dirk looking at p2psip.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net