[Standards] XEP-0060: event message type

vatsarv vatsarv.3czomz at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Wed Jul 23 07:02:25 UTC 2008

I have multiple resources connected to the server and my client has
already subscribed to a pubsub node. Now, when there is a notification
on that node, the message is sent only to the resource with highest
priority (Or to only one resource depending on the rule implemented by
the server - According to the RFC 3921 - Section 11.1.  Inbound Stanzas
- Point 4). This is because all the affiliations in the XEP 0060 are
based on bare JID.

But, I would like to receive notifications on all my resources, which
is not happening now. Is it a constraint in the current XMPP standard?
How do I go about it?

PS: As I couln't start a new thread, posting this as a reply. Please
excuse me.

--
vatsarv