[Standards] ICE/UDP and NAT

Sylvain Mundialco sylvain at mundialco.com
Wed Jul 30 15:21:43 UTC 2008

Hi.

Can I have more clarity on these:

We are implementing jingle and all is going all but the configuration
NAT/Firewall for both peer is not working. I'm thinking to use relayed
candidate but I know that there is a way of punching hole in Nat/Firewall.

1) Is it the possible to use the UDP firewall punching hole technique of
waiting the NAT to map the inbound and outbound IP to allow comunication

2) when should we use relay candidate in jingle negotiation.

3) how with jingle can we get a usable pair of candidates behind firewall
and NAT.

Sylvain.