[Standards] Whiteboard XEP, Gajim and GSoC2008

Boyd Fletcher boyd.fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Tue Mar 4 03:44:05 UTC 2008

we frequently start presentations with full documents. some examples:

1. the wb pages are prepared beforehand so expedite the meeting
2. we use the wb for doing presentation so the entire presentation is loaded
at the beginning of the meeting
3. sometimes our meetings carry over several days so we reimport them each
morning because we make changes offline after each day¹s discussions if the
pace of the changes doesn¹t keep pace with the discussion or the changes
upon review don¹t mesh up with what people said. hey people make mistakes
too :)

The above reasons and the problems with satellite/mobile communication is
why we implemented history support in our whiteboarding protocol.

boyd