[Standards] Whiteboard XEP, Gajim and GSoC2008

Fletcher, Boyd C. CIV US USJFCOM JFL J9935 Boyd.Fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Mon Mar 10 20:49:59 UTC 2008

I strongly disagree. Out of band communications, esp if not XMPP based,
cause really big issues for most companies and governments with strong
firewall policies.

our testing with using stream compression for whiteboards without images
indicates that for the average whiteboard used in typical meetings in-band
resync is acceptable even over slow comms.

boyd