[Standards] Whiteboard XEP, Gajim and GSoC2008

Fletcher, Boyd C. CIV US USJFCOM JFL J9935 Boyd.Fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Mon Mar 10 21:03:52 UTC 2008

we send it as a series of whiteboard commands to draw the whiteboard in
band.

the big question is do we want to send it has individual packets or group
them. obviously the former is more efficient, but I don't have a lot of
experience with potentially large XMPP packets there impact on most clients.