[Standards] Whiteboard XEP, Gajim and GSoC2008

Boyd Fletcher boyd.fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Mon Mar 10 21:17:16 UTC 2008

its the later (2) since we don¹t really cover in the spec how to render the
whiteboard other than specifying the SVG compliance version. However in SVG
they (1 & 2) are essentially the same thing.

since there will always be interpretation issues with specifications the
only way to verify the other clients are working correctly would be to
develop a set of test whiteboards and make someone the reference
implementation for comparison.