[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Stanza Repeaters

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Wed Mar 19 09:12:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Mar 19, 2008, at 12:36 AM, Joe Hildebrand wrote:

> On Mar 18, 2008, at 4:25 PM, Pedro Melo wrote:
>> The repeaters concept doesn't solve the privacy list interactions
>> either.
>
> Why not?

The following paragraph after that one qualified this a bit by
starting as "If multiple senders...".

I should have written "The repeaters concept doesn't solve the
privacy list interactions either, if you are using multiple senders
for the same list".

If you use multiple lists, one per user, the problem does not apply
of course.

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo