[Standards] Referral Request

Naftali Olivestone nolivestone at accolo.com
Wed Mar 19 12:38:18 UTC 2008

All -

I am looking to fill the following position with YellowJacket Energy.
Any help would be most appreciated.

Sr. Software Engineer for Innovator in Energy Trading Solutions

YellowJacket, an innovator in peer-to-peer energy trading solutions,
offers innovative solutions uniquely positioned to meet the demand for
electronic efficiencies in the OTC energy market. As our new Senior
Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for developing instant
messaging tools and integrating them with third party IM software
applications. If you are excited about technology and interested in
being at the forefront of energy trading solutions that utilize instant
messaging software there's no better place for you to be than at
YellowJacket. Working alongside some of the best technologists in the
industry in a collaborative environment developing unique, innovative
technology that delivers results...what more could you ask for?

YellowJacket is a peer-to-peer, bilateral trading network and platform
that directly connects hedge funds, energy companies, broker/dealers and
investment banks via its trade platform, YJ ENERGY. Uniquely supporting
the volume, volatility and complexity of the over-the-counter (OTC)
energy markets like Natural Gas, Crude, Power and Weather,
YellowJacket's communication and market data trading tools capture and
present each firm's own off-exchange market data in real-time, offering
private, customized and independent views of the market that can be
shared among global trading desks and back-offices. The firm is
headquartered in New York City and has a client base of more than 130
firms. For more information, visit www.yjenergy.com.

As YellowJacket's Sr. Software Engineer, based in our New York City
office, your primary mission will be to integrate our product with third
party IM providers. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will
use your knowledge of messaging technologies such as SonicMQ, XMPP,
OpenFire, Jabber, AOL and OSCAR In this unique role, your ability to
work with a team is equally important as your own personal motivation
and work ethic. You will work with a variety of people inside and
outside of our organization and your knowledge of IM and Networking
Protocols will give you the insight needed to gain respect and establish
yourself as leader in this fast-paced industry. Your exceptional
Java/J2EE programming skills will be critical to your success, and
you'll use your knowledge of IM to hit the ground running. Initiative,
creativity, and problem solving ability is what we need for the next
stage of our development. Go on, apply...we're waiting for you.

To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our
online interview system managed by Accolo:

http://jobs.accolo.com/12366

Once you have completed the interview, your information will be
forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.

Naftali Olivestone

Hiring Consultant

Accolo, Inc.

nolivestone at accolo.com