[Standards] XEP-0060 + "Atom over XMPP" as base for Open Twitter?

jehan jehan at zemarmot.net
Mon May 5 15:42:36 UTC 2008

Hello,

Ah... ok... In fact I still don't understand what is twitter. Or rather I
think I understand according to what you explain, but the point is that I
don't understand the goal/interest. But I guess there must be some; if not
people won't use it. And I know I am not really a socialized-network kind of
guy also...
See you.

Jehan

[ISO-8859-1] Remko Tron�on writes:
[...]
> The difference between blogging and microblogging (e.g. Twitter) is
> that the size of micro-blogs is much smaller than that of blogs, and
> the quantity much higher.
[...]