[Standards] About Fast Reconnect

az lists azlist1 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 00:29:34 UTC 2008

Thank you Fabio for your answer.
>From your answer I guess I could donwload the roster once every X hours or
so ... and if my j2me client drops connection to the xmpp server, just
reconnect, authenticate, send my presence,  without requestiong roster. I
believe this would fasten up things a lot and make the auth / post-auth
process much lighter. .

What do you think ? Am I missing something else here ?

Thanks again for helping.

Cheers

Alex