[Standards] administiva: web forum interface

JabberForum list-standards at jabberforum.org
Mon May 12 21:31:51 UTC 2008

I could test it as I received my message (posted through the forum) on
the ml! And now I have been able to successfully unsubscribe for any
Jabber ml without any regret!!! This way is far better, as far as I am
concerned, because now I will be able to follow only the threads I am
interested in, not being overflowed by emails and not missing anything.
As a matter of conclusion: thanks a lot.

And when a full sync with jabber pubsub nodes?! :p

--
Jehan