[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0231 (Data Element)
XMPP Extensions Editor
editor at xmpp.org
Wed May 14 19:38:57 UTC 2008
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0231 (Data Element).
Abstract: This specification defines an XMPP protocol extension for including small bits of binary data in an XML stanza.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on 2008-05-30.
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction and requirements?
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not, why not?
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards