[Standards] MUC History clearing

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed May 14 21:19:58 UTC 2008

On 05/14/2008 11:04 AM, Gaston Dombiak wrote:
> +1
>
> BTW, besides defining in the new XEP the clear history command. Are you
> planning to also define commands for things that currently exist in XEP-45?
> Servers that currently support XEP-45 won't have to spend a lot of work if
> they want to support the new XEP.

Yes we could define ad-hoc commands for things like kick and ban, it's
just a different interface to the same features. But I haven't looked at
that in detail yet.

And maybe at the same time we'll finally define some of the service-wide
MUC admin features people have been asking for since 2002. :P

https://stpeter.im/