[Standards] MUC History clearing

Joe Hildebrand hildjj at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:03:28 UTC 2008

On 5/15/08 5:53 AM, "Tomasz Sterna" <tomek at xiaoka.com> wrote:

> Dnia 2008-05-15, czw o godzinie 11:21 +0200, Andreas Monitzer pisze:
>> Well, no, not just bots. In a typical chat client, you have a list
>> of
>> users in the channel and would like to click on them, then activate
>> "kick" from some list/some button/etc and don't have to fill out
>> some
>> form for that.
>
> Isn't this an UI issue?

That's the way I was thinking about it.  I assumed that if there was a
jid-multi field, it could be populated with the currently-selected
participants.  Kick often pulls up a dialog today, to ask for the reason.
The UI could decide whether to even show the jid-multi field; if not, the
resulting dialog would end up looking pretty similar to the existing one.