[Standards] new gateway types

Daniel Henninger Daniel.Henninger at jivesoftware.com
Sun May 25 21:26:07 UTC 2008

I don't feel strongly about this one way or the other, but I don't think
there's anything wrong with adding things "ahead of time", even if they
never happen.  Why?  Because if someone DOES write a skype transport in the
future, they can refer to this document and know what to call it, instead of
having to pick something arbitrary and then maybe getting fussed at for
"picking the wrong thing".  ;)

Daniel